Leave a lasting gift of safety!
You can make a difference by leaving a gift in your will for Project ChildSafe®. Your gift will help keep communities safe from firearm accidents – particularly involving children – suicide and thefts for generations to come.
By including Project ChildSafe in your will, you will join a community of generous supporters who share your passion for firearm safety. You will also enjoy the following benefits:
- You can leave a gift of any size, from a specific amount of money to a percentage of your estate.
- You can change or revoke your gift at any time, giving you flexibility and control over your estate planning.
- You can reduce or eliminate taxes on your estate, depending on the type and value of your gift.
- You can create a lasting tribute to yourself or a loved one by naming Project ChildSafe as a beneficiary of your gift.
To leave a gift in your will for Project ChildSafe, you will need to include the following information in your will or trust document:
- Legal name: Project ChildSafe Foundation
- Address: 6 Corporate Drive, Suite 650, Shelton, CT 06484
- The type and amount of your gift
For example, you can use the following language to make a simple bequest:
“I give, devise and bequeath to Project ChildSafe Foundation, a nonprofit corporation organized and existing under the laws of Connecticut and with the principal business address of 6 Corporate Drive, Suite 650, Shelton, CT 06484, EIN:46-2147964, the sum of $_______ (or ___% of my estate) to be used for its general purposes.”
We recommend that you consult with your attorney or financial advisor before making a gift in your will to ensure that your wishes are properly expressed and fulfilled.
Please let us know if you have already included Project ChildSafe in your will, so we can thank you personally for your generosity, or if you have any questions by contacting us at email@example.com or 203-426-1320 x212.
We appreciate your consideration of leaving a gift in your will to Project ChildSafe Foundation.